Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

DIY coconut oil hair mask


Shiny hair, sigh..this mythical state not abundantly found on hair, especially colored one like I have. Ever since I had my ombre done, my ends have been dry and I have been struggling to keep them moisturized and healthy. I heard about the great benefits of Coconut Oil and went out to De Tuinen to grab a jar. It is important to get the Virgin Oil since it retains all its qualities during pressing and that's what we're going for. Coconut oil is a natural moisturizer rich in Vitamins (E and K) which will be absorbed by your hair and will make it stronger, nourished and shiny. It also has antibacterial properties which make it a great treat for your scalp, preparing it to grow healthier hair.

From there it's really simple, take some of the oil, rub it in between your hands to get a fluid consistency and then go through your hair, from the roots to the ends making sure all your hair is covered.
Then put it up in a bun and now..we wait..
You can keep it in for 30 minutes or overnight, depending on how much time you have and the state of your hair. I kept it overnight, sleeping with a towel over my pillow, because i have thick hair and needed a lot of conditioning.
The next morning I washed it out, left it to air dry as usual and was completely blown away by how shiny and soft my hair was! I use hair masks but none of the ones I tried was so effective!



Have you tried this natural mask before? Do you use coconut oil for other applications? Let me know, because now I have a huge jar and want to make the best of it! :)

xo
A




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar