Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Spring Brights Tutorial

Hi everyone,
Now that it's gotten into spring I've been experimenting a bit more with bright colours, and I thought that I would show you one of the looks I came up with :)
For this look I used:

  • Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation 
  • Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
  • Collection Shimmer Shades
  • MUA Undress Your Skin Highlighter
  • MUA Undress Me Too Eyeshadow Palette
  • Wet n Wild Idoleyes Creme Shadow Pencil in E133
  • Primark Eye Liner (I'm not sure if they still make these, but almost every brand has a blue eyeliner)
  • Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Mascara
  • Gosh Velvet Touch Lipstick in 145 'Shocking Coral'
First off, I applied my base; foundation, concealer and a little bit of powder.

Next, I applied some blusher and highlighter. I used the palest shade out of the four (on the bottom left) because with the bright lipstick and eyeliner, I didn't want it to look too much.


Moving onto eye makeup, firstly I applied a champagne colour (third from left) from my MUA palette all over the lid...

Next I added the Wet n Wild eyeshadow to the crease (it's not showing up very well in the picture unfortunately)

Then, using the blue eyeliner, I lined my upper lash line

I know some people would be a bit freaked out by the idea of wearing electric blue eyeliner, but if you keep the line quite thin, it's not actually not too obvious and in-your-face.

I then added just a bit of mascara.

Finally I applied my lipstick. I used the Gosh lipstick in 145. As you can see it's a really bright coral pink, a very spring-y colour.

And that's the finished product!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar