Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Etude House Fantastic Color Eyes "Bloody Halloween"





Hi hi! 


I'm too excited to show you guys this Eyeshadow Palette. As the name says Fantastic Color Eyes #1 Bloody Halloween, it's supposed to be Halloween Limited Edition, I'm not sure. I got mine earlier this week.
When I saw the name "Bloody Halloween" I knew I had to have it. The colors are perfect for the Fall/Winter season.



This palette includes 5 eye shadows and 1 lip color. Even the names of each color are Halloween related.



"Pale" is a light beige with a little shimmer.
"Zombie Kiss" is the lip color one, it is a deep, wine-ish red which I think could be used as a cream blush thingy too. The color is super pretty.
"Witch Hunting" is a pretty pale soft pink and the only matte color of the palette.
"Funky Horror" is a shimmery purple pink-ish kind of color.
"Bloody Burgundy" as the name says is a reddish shadow which I'm not too sure if I'd use. I wouldn't feel too comfortable wearing red on my eyes but, we'll see.
"Halloween Night" is a metallic black.

What I also liked is the sponge applicator, wich comes with 2 sponge sizes, perfect to create different looks depending on what you want.



I can't wait to create a look using this palette!
Even though the package is really cute, I wish it'd look a little more Halloween-ish to match the whole theme.
But yeah, I'm too happy with them!!




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar