Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Khloe: 'Mum plans my sex life'



Kris Jenner plans Khloe Kardashian's sex life. The reality TV starlet, who is married to basketball star Lamar Odom, says that her mum is so desperate for them to start a family that she has even been telling her what kinky positions to try to boost her chances of falling pregnant.

Khloe says: "My family would love me to have a baby, but my mum is completely obsessed. Once, she asked my assistant to find out when I was ovulating. Mom had her call my gynaecologist and then told me to plan a time to have sex with my husband.

"Mom calls me all the time with different sex positions to try, she's crazy. I have to keep reminding her that I'm her daughter, not a girlfriend."

Khloe has previously said that she and Lamar are not planning to start a family any time soon.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar