Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Review: Maybelline Color Sensational Glossy Lipsticks


Here's a review on Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Iced Caramel and Sweet Pink

PRICE: Around 15-17USD (Came as a set+Maybelline Eyebrow Pencil)
PLACE BOUGHT: Duty Free, Philippines
OTHER LOCATIONS: Might be available at local Maybelline Counters


THE VERDICT:

I think the Color Sensational lipsticks are the best lipsticks Maybelline has ever created. As I've said in my Color Sensational in Fifth Ave. Fuchsia review, this new products feels and performs like a pricey one. And by far, it is Maybelline's greatest lipstick line, at least to me.


Color Sensational line comes in over 60 plus shades and various finishes. The Color Sensational lippies I am going to review in this post are the glossy ones in Iced Caramel and Sweet Pink. Click READ MORE for the detailed review and swatches!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar