Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

This is the look I did the other day on my Insta story using the Tropic palette by @natashadenona @natashadenonamakeup. No primer, just my moisturizer and foundation! It lasted as vibrant throughout the entire day and no smudging! Transition shade: Sahara. For depth: Coco Lid color: Tiger Lily is amazing! I used a dense shader brush and my finger to apply this shade. I also used a blending brush to blend the edges. Inner corner to middle of the lid: For Mint frost, the shimmery turquoise shade, I used an flat brush and my finger in the center. Lower lashes: same order than on the top! Brow bone highlight: #abhxamrezy. @benefitcosmetics #badgalbang mascara. @anastasiabeverlyhills @norvina #dipbrow pomade in Granite. . . . . http://liketk.it/2uVHF #liketkit @liketoknow.it #LTKbeauty #LTKunder50 #futilitiesmore #ndtropic #futilitiesandmore #futilitiesmorelooks #natashadenona #ndtropicpalette #natashadenonatropicpalette #instablogger #beautyblogger #monolid #monolidmakeup #monolids #asianeyes #asianmakeup #bluemakeup #undiscovered_muas #motd #makeup


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar