Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Just Let Me Rant for a Minute

I had yet another of those interminable conversations on Facebook, with yet another woman who is, apparently, incapable of logical reasoning of the most elementary kind.

Why I do this, I don't quite know. Perhaps the many times I dropped on my head as a child (I was fond of climbing trees, but not that coordinated)? Underlying love of being tortured?

Whatever.

I spent over an HOUR that I will never get back trying to explain that, no, Trump shows no signs of being either a tyrant or a Nazi, and, no, being a big poopyhead and a pig is not an impeachable offense.

No matter - she was outraged at the poor example Trump set for children, like her son.

My reaction was THIS epic.


Dear God. After DECADES of working VERY hard to prove myself in STEM careers, and function on the rational level you might THINK should be standard in an educated person,

WHY THE HELL DO SO MANY WOMEN WORK SO HARD TO MAKE MEN THINK THAT THE 19TH AMENDMENT WAS A HUGE MISTAKE?

OK. Rant over. I'm calm (sort of) again.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar