Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Bobbie Cosmetics Review + Swatch + Price

Here's a review on Bobbie Cosmetics.

PRICE: Powder- P199.00; Lipstick- P85.00; Blush- P90.00; Eyeliner- P190.00; Primer- P249.00; Eye Shadow Palette- Around P150.00+
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in leading department stores

 THE VERDICT:

Bobbie is a local brand that is well- known for nail polish, but did you know that they have makeup already? I discovered this first when I dropped by Ministop (Yes! Ministop!) sometime around a year ago and got completely curious. My P600 afforded me an eyeshadow palette, powder foundation, blush, and lipstick! What a steal!

A year after, they have improved their packaging and range, and I'm happy to report that if you are a beauty on a budget, Bobbie Cosmetics should be in your list- it's super affordable, but quality is impressive, ha!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar